Dallas Fiancé Visa Lawyers
Serving the Legal Needs of Clients Across Texas
Perdomo Dorsett Immigration Law proudly uses our knowledge of the law to help clients who with to marry people living in foreign countries. Our seasoned legal professionals can guide you through each phase of the legal process so you can obtain a K-1 visa for a fiancé. We know how important it is to start your new life with your true love, and we are prepared to put our knowledge of the law to work for you today.
K-1 Visa Requirements
Before you file for a K-1 visa, make sure you can meet the following requirements:
- You have seen your fiancé in-person within the last two years
- You both are single and eligible for marriage under U.S. law
- You and your fiancé must produce certificates for divorce or death if either of you has previously been married
- You must prove the authenticity of your relationship
- You must provide proof of your plans to get married within 90-days of entering in the United States
- You and your fiancé must meet certain income requirements
Efficient Immigration Services in Dallas
Our team at Perdomo Dorsett Immigration Law is here to make sure our clients have the comprehensive and reliable representation they need to feel confident as they navigate the immigration system. We can handle all of the complicated legal matters on your behalf, from filing important paperwork to preparing you for potential interview questions. Reach out to a lawyer at our firm today to discuss your immigration goals.
“Mr. Perdomo is hands down the best. Him and his associates have recently helped me achieve my life long dream!”- Jesus Reyes
“My case was approved thanks to this firm. Highly recommend!! Thank you Dr. Dorsett!”- Tayna Castro
“They understand your pain of being away from your family and always explain step by step what's next, which I loved.”- Elizabeth Peña Olalde