Dallas Adjustment of Status Attorneys
Skillful & Experienced Immigration Representation
Adjustment of status is the process immigrants must go through to become permanent residents of the United States while in the U.S.. Adjustment of status is for immigrants who have already entered the U.S. and want to change their status without having to leave the country. At Perdomo Dorsett Immigration Law, we offer a wide range of immigration services to help clients in Dallas obtain the green cards they need to pursue the American Dream. Get in touch with us today to discuss your situation so we can devise a customized legal strategy and advocate for your rights.
Call (214) 516-7776 to request a case consultation with our lawyers in Dallas.
You must meet all of the following requirements to be eligible for adjustment of status:
- You must be physically present in the United States
- You need to already have an approved visa petition
- You must not have entered the U.S. illegally (unless specifically excepted)
What Are the Benefits of Adjustment of Status?
Clients usually want to adjust their immigration status to get the following benefits:
- While the application is processing, you may qualify for travel documents
- While waiting for the decision, you can also apply for your employment authorization document
- No requirement to depart the U.S. while the application is pending
- Once approved you will be a lawful permanent resident entitled to live, work and eventually eligible to obtain U.S. citizenship
Call Our Firm to Discuss Your Case Strategy
We know that the procedures for adjustment of status can be complicated and overwhelming if you are not familiar with immigration law. When you choose Perdomo Dorsett Immigration Law to represent you, our lawyers are extremely involved in each step of the process. So you can feel confident that we will be in your corner if you need us to handle any legal issues that might arise. We take great pride in the results we have delivered for clients, and we are ready to give you the personalized attention you deserve.
“Mr. Perdomo is hands down the best. Him and his associates have recently helped me achieve my life long dream!”- Jesus Reyes
“My case was approved thanks to this firm. Highly recommend!! Thank you Dr. Dorsett!”- Tayna Castro
“They understand your pain of being away from your family and always explain step by step what's next, which I loved.”- Elizabeth Peña Olalde