Business & Employment Immigration Lawyers in Dallas
Are You Planning to Invest in a U.S. Business?
Obtaining a visa to enter the United States is a difficult process and doing so as a foreign investor is no different. What is different for those trying to enter the U.S. on investor visas like an E-2 or EB-5 is an increased scrutiny of your intentions and ability to direct a substantial amount of capital into a U.S.-based company.
If you are a foreign national who is thinking about opening a business or working in the U.S., the legal challenges you must overcome can feel overwhelming. That is why you need assistance from a law firm like Perdomo Dorsett Immigration Law. We help people like you, who have goals of investing in U.S. companies, successfully file for visas to enter, live and work in the country.
We help with a variety of business visas including:
- Temporary Work Visas: If you are seeking temporary workers to work in the U.S. for a fixed period of time, we can assist with a variety of temporary worker visas, whether it is for the agricultural sector, a technology role, or a specialized occupation.
- E-2 Visas: If you are from one of the more than 75 countries with which the U.S. has an investment treaty, you may be eligible to enter the country on an E-2 visa. This visa allows you to invest into an existing U.S. company or create a new commercial enterprise. We can help you chase the right investment to applying in the U.S. or abroad.
- EB-1 Visas: This visa is available for individuals with extraordinary ability, such as researchers, professors, executives or multinational managers.
- Investors Visas (EB-5): If you are a foreign national of any country who wishes to build a business in the U.S., an EB-5 investor visa can help. Applicants must be prepared to invest at least $900,000 in Targeted Employment Areas (TEA) – areas of the U.S. facing economic hardship – or at least $1.8 million in non-TEA regions. Appointment benefits of an EB-5 is the grant of a green card and putting the investor on the path to U.S. citizenship.
- H-1B Visas: Individuals seeking to work in the U.S. for a specialty occupation can apply for an H-1B visa. The H-1B visa is popular in occupations for IT, engineering, and tech industries.
Our employment visa lawyers in Dallas have more than 20 years of combined experience getting the clients the results they need, and we can help you work toward your goals too.
We Can Help You Pursue Your Business Objectives
If you are a foreign investor looking to build an enterprise in the U.S., reach out to the Dallas based business visa attorneys from Perdomo Dorsett Immigration Law. We can help you through the long and complicated process of applying for an EB category by providing careful legal counsel that can increase your odds of a successful application. Our team has extensive immigration law experience helping businesses and families achieve their goals.
“Mr. Perdomo is hands down the best. Him and his associates have recently helped me achieve my life long dream!”- Jesus Reyes
“My case was approved thanks to this firm. Highly recommend!! Thank you Dr. Dorsett!”- Tayna Castro
“They understand your pain of being away from your family and always explain step by step what's next, which I loved.”- Elizabeth Peña Olalde