Debido al virus COVID-19 ofrecemos consultas telefónicas y video.  Due to the COVID-19 virus, we offer consultations by phone and video.
E-2 Visas A Firm Committed to Our Clients

E-2 Treaty Investor Visa Attorneys in Dallas

Begin Your U.S.-Based Business with Our Assistance

If you are from one of the more than 70 countries with which the U.S. has an active investment treaty, you can qualify for an E-2 treaty investor visa to begin building a U.S.-based enterprise. Valid for up to five years, obtaining your E-2 can be a quicker and less cumbersom option to live and work in the U.S. compared to an EB-5. Additionally, there are no numerical limitations on E-2 visas.

At Perdomo Dorsett Immigration Law, we can help you apply for an E-2 treaty investor visa. Applying for any visa is a complicated and sensitive legal process, but those that deal with investments and building businesses may require extra care and finesse. Even though the requirements for an E-2 are more flexible in some areas than an EB-5, you can count on each detail of your application becoming subject to strict scrutiny by immigration officials.

That is why you need the legal assistance of an E-2 treaty investor visa attorney in Dallas like ours at Perdomo Dorsett Immigration Law. We have more than 20 years of combined experience helping immigrants achieve their dreams of arriving in the U.S. and creating new lives for themselves and their families.

If you want to speak with one of our attorneys to learn more about the E-2 treaty investor visa, reach out to our firm online or call (214) 516-7776 to arrange a consultation.

General Requirements for an E-2 Visa

The following are basic eligibility requirements you must meet to apply for an E-2 treaty investor visa:

  • You are a citizen of a country that has an investment treaty with the U.S.
  • You have a substantial amount of capital to invest in a U.S. company
  • Investment is not marginal
  • You intend to develop a U.S.-based business
  • Investment funds come from a lawful source

Can I Bring Family with Me?

If your E-2 application is successful, you can be accompanied by your spouses and unmarried children younger than 21 years old, who must also be approved. The duration of your family members’ visas will last as long as yours. Souses are eligible to obtain Employment Authorization Documents that will legally allow them to find employment of their own in the U.S. Children can also attend school without a student visa.

Can I Adjust the Status of an E-2 Visa?

Unlike an EB-5, an E-2 visa does not automatically grant you a green card and permanent residency in the U.S. However, you can convert your E-2 visa into an employment-based green card by finding an employer in the U.S. who will file a petition on your behalf or if you are the beneficiary of a family based petition.

Contact Perdomo Dorsett for Legal Assistance

If you have questions about your specific situation or the E-2 process, contact our E-2 treaty investor visa attorneys in Dallas by reaching out to us online or calling (214) 516-7776.

"We fight for our clients and their rights. We do not stop." See Our Clients' Wins!

Client Testimonials 

Helping Individuals and Families Since 2016
  • “Mr. Perdomo is hands down the best. Him and his associates have recently helped me achieve my life long dream!”

    - Jesus Reyes
  • “My case was approved thanks to this firm. Highly recommend!! Thank you Dr. Dorsett!”

    - Tayna Castro
  • “They understand your pain of being away from your family and always explain step by step what's next, which I loved.”

    - Elizabeth Peña Olalde

Contact Us Today

All consultations are good for 30 days!
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.