Immigration Bond Attorneys in Dallas
Representing Clients in Immigration Bond Hearings
If you are an immigrant who has been arrested and detained by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), get legal assistance from an attorney who can argue for your release while your case is pending. At Perdomo Dorsett Immigration Law, we can help you successfully argue for release on a bond of a fair value.
It is important to consider that immigration bonds are due in their full amount before you can be released. That is why it is all the more important to have a lawyer in your corner who can argue for your eligibility to be released on a bond that you can afford.
Reach out to us online or by calling (214) 516-7776 if you need an immigration bonds attorney in Dallas who can help you seek release from detention.
What Can I Expect During an Immigration Bond Hearing?
During a bond hearing in an immigration case, various factors will be taken into account to determine your eligibility for a bond and how much your freedom will cost while your case is pending.
An immigration judge will examine factors about you such as:
- Your risk of posing a danger to your community
- If you are a flight risk
- Your criminal history, if any
- Your employment history and its stability
- Your ability to afford a bond (the full amount is due prior to your release)
- Your immigration history, including past attempts to enter the U.S. and duration of current stay
- Your eligibility to see relief from removal and deportation proceedings
- Family ties to USC's or LPR's and the impact your continued detention will have on the family members
Who Is Ineligible for a Bond?
The scope of who may be ineligible to receive a release on a bond is actually very narrow, but that does not preclude the possibility that your bond may be denied if you do not meet these criteria.
Immigrants ineligible for release on a bond include:
- Arriving immigrants
- Suspected terrorists
- Aggravated felons
- A record of multiple crimes displaying moral turpitude
- A record of controlled substance violations
Even if you do not fall within one of the categories an Immigration Jugde may still deny your bond request. Should you be in this position, reach out to one of our immigration bond attorneys in Dallas who can help you fight for your release while your case is pending.
To get help from an attorney from Perdomo Dorsett Immigration Law, contact us online today!
“Mr. Perdomo is hands down the best. Him and his associates have recently helped me achieve my life long dream!”- Jesus Reyes
“My case was approved thanks to this firm. Highly recommend!! Thank you Dr. Dorsett!”- Tayna Castro
“They understand your pain of being away from your family and always explain step by step what's next, which I loved.”- Elizabeth Peña Olalde